Pyrrha - Anchor
The inscription on this talisman reads 'Still Have Hope'. The anchor is symbolic of optimism, stability, and refuge.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver or bronze talisman on a sterling silver curb chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
–SIZING & DIMENSIONS
- Talisman measures approx. 7/8" x 7/8".
- We recommend 18" as a standard chain length for women, and 20"/22" for men.
HOW DO I CARE FOR MY PYRRHA JEWELRY?
Pyrrha is easy to care for. Wearing your talisman is one of the best ways to prevent tarnishing, but over time air pollutants, dust, perspiration, perfumes, and other natural elements can dull the lustre of metals and gemstones.
To best maintain your Pyrrha talismans, follow these care guidelines:
- Do not apply perfumes, lotions, or chemicals while wearing jewelry.
- Remove jewelry before sleep or activities where it may be subjected to stress or friction.
- To avoid tarnishing and discoloration, remove jewelry before swimming in chlorinated pools or hot tubs.
- Never clean Pyrrha jewelry with silver jewelry cleanser or cleaning solutions with abrasives or ammonia, as harsh chemicals will remove any blackened/oxidized finish.
- To remove oils and dirt, wipe your jewelry with a clean, soft cloth before returning it to storage.
- To avoid tarnishing and scratching, separately store each piece of jewelry in a Pyrrha jewelry bag.