Orders & Shipping:
How much does shipping cost?
- We offer free shipping within Canada for orders over $150 dollar before tax. All other orders, will be subject o a flat rate shipping fee between $15 and $20 based on the province they are shipping to.
- If you are in a rush, We offer express shipping across Ontario & Quebec for $25 and $45 for the remaining provinces in Canada.
- We ship through Canada Post and you can track your order here!
Do you offer curbside pick up?
- Yes we do offer curbside pick up at our headquarters location in New Sudbury. We are open Monday-Friday between the hours of 9-5. Our warehouse address is 1542 Lasalle Blvd.
I chose the wrong shipping method. Is it too late to change it?
- We always ask our customers to be extremely careful when selecting their shipping method to avoid any delays in their orders. If you have selected the wrong shipping method, please email our online orders department at email@example.com. Please keep in mind that if you haven't met the free shipping threshold, there will be a charge for the shipping fee before we can send out the order.
Can I pick up my curbside order at the Kingsway Location?
- As of right now, we only offer our curbside pick up at our headquarters. If you experiencing issues with finding a time to pick up the item, please reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and our we'd be happy to help you out.
How long will it take for you to ship out my order and when will I receive it?
- We aim to have orders shipped out within 3 business days. On large launch days, we aim to have all our orders out within 5 business days. Orders placed Friday after 2:00pm, won't be fulfilled until the following week.
- Unfortunately, we can't control arrival dates of packages. Canada post has been experiencing delays this year due to the high volume of packages. You can track your order here!
Can I make adjustments to my order after I placed it?
- We strongly recommend reviewing your order before submitting it, but if you order has not been fulfilled and is without a tracking number, we may be able to make adjustments to your order. Please reach out to our online team at email@example.com
My package didn't arrive. What should I do now?
- We are so sorry about this. Please reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help you launch an investigation with Canada post. This process can take up to 4 weeks before we get any results but we will keep you updated throughout.
Do you ship internationally?
- We offer $26 dollar flat rate tracked standard shipping to the United States. The customer is responsible for any additional costs or duties fees.
- We also offer shipping to the UK, Australia and select European Countries(France, Switzerland & Italy). We currently charge a $65 flat rate tracked shipping fee. If it ends up being less expensive than the quoted price, we will refund you the difference.
Can I use two discount codes at once?
- Unfortunately, you are unable to combine discount codes including all codes received through our rewards program.
I forgot to apply my discount code. What should I do?
- Please reach out to our online sales team at email@example.com and we will be happy to help.
What is your return policy?
- You have 14 days to initiate the process for a full refund and 21 days to process an exchange for store credit. All sale items are final sale. The items must be unworn, unwashed with the original tags still attached. For more information about final sale items, visit our return page here!
How do I process on online return?
- Please initiate your return through our Returns Portal Here!
- At the end of filling out all your return information, you will be provided with a return label. Please drop off your return to your closest Canada Post Location within 7 days of receiving your return label.
- Please note there will be a $12 Handling Fee to cover the return shipping cost. If you opt for Store Credit, rather than a full refund, you won't pay the $12 handling fee.
Can I return my online order in store?
- Absolutely! Please visit our Kingsway Location and one of our sales associates would be happy to help you out. Click here to see their business hours.
Do you offer curbside returns?
- Yes we do offer curbside returns at our Laslle headquarters location only. Please call 705-58-0401 when you arrive and one of our team members will be happy to help you out.
- If you are exchanging for a new item, please note we are only able to take credit payments at the warehouse.
I received a damaged item. What should I do?
- We are so sorry that you received a damaged product. Please reach out to our online team at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and photos of the damaged piece and they will be happy to help you out.
When will I receive my store credit?
- Once we receive your return back at our shop, we typically take 3 business days to process your return and issue your store credit. It will be sent to the email used to place the order once the return is completed.
I received something as a gift, am I able to return it?
- Yes of course. Reach out to our online team at email@example.com for them to help you have all the necessary information to process your return through our returns portal.
- Items received as gifts are only eligible for store credit.
Do you accept returns from international customers?
- Of course! We want you to be fully satisfied with your items. the process is slightly different for International orders. Click here for more information!
Sizing & Measurements
Where can I find more sizing information?
- Each individual product on our website has a size guide attached. You'll notice a small "Show me how it fits" button below our size selection. If you click there, it will bring you to a new page with more sizing information for each individual brand.
- If you're still unsure about what size to get, reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will happily provide you with more information.
What is Gabe's sizing?
- Gabe typically wears a size small in tops and size medium in bottoms. She normally wears a 29 in semi stretchy jeans. In non-stretch denim, she will typically size up to a 30 and in super stretchy jeans she will size down into a 28.
- Gabe does loves an oversized fit and you can find her sizing up to a medium often.
If you have any specific questions about sizing and fit, please reach out to our support team at email@example.com and they'll be happy to assist you.
Stitch Rewards Program
How do I earn points?
- You can earn points in multiple ways. You earn points just for signing up and for every dollar you spend. You can also earn points by liking us on our various social media channels and on your birthday. For a more detailed breakdown, click on the "Rewards" button in the bottom right corner.
How can I see how many points I have?
- Click on the "Rewards" button on the bottom right side of your screen and log into your account. Your points total will be available right at the top.
How do I redeem my points?
- Click on the "Rewards" button on the bottom right side of your screen and log in to your account. Click on "Ways to redeem" and it will show you any rewards you are eligible for. Select the reward you would like to use and copy the discount code it provides to you. Once you are finished your shopping, apply that discount code in your cart.
- You are unable to stack discount codes.
I have two separate accounts, is there a way to combine all my points?
- Please reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to sort this out for you.
Can I redeem my points in store?
- Absolutely! Once you get to the checkout, one our of amazing sales associates will be happy to help you out.
How come i can't claim my birthday rewards?
- You have register your birthday 30 days before your birthday to ensure your you receive your reward points.
I have a status card, how do I use this so I am paying the proper taxes on my online order?
- Please email us at email@example.com with a front and back photo of your status card and one of our team members will adjust the tax settings in your account.
How does you payment plan work?
- You will be paying for your order in 4 instalments over 6 weeks. Your first payment will be when the order is placed and the remaining 3 payments will be made every two weeks.
How do I use Sezzle at Checkout?
- When you arrive at the payment page, you will see Sezzle as a payment option(as seen below)
- Be sure to select this option and once you click complete order, you will be redirected to Sezzle's website to input your credit card information.
I'm returning something but I am past the deadline to receive full money back and will only be receiving a store credit. Do I have to continue to pay my Sezzle payments?
- Yes, you do have to continue paying your Sezzle payments. Our team is only able to issue you a credit for the full value of the item so you must finish all of your payments.
If are still needing assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org